FSC Deglycyrrhized Liquorice 200mg Chewable With Sweeteners 60 Tablets
Providing protection against the formation of ulcers of the stomach, duodenum and mouth, and prevention of indigestion and heartburn by coating and soothing the lining of the digestive and urinary tracts. It also promotes healing of damaged cells located in the digestive tract and stimulates the body's natural defences to prevent ulcer formation. Chewable sugar free tablets for the maintenance and health of a good conditioned tract lining.
Each tablet typically provides:
Direction for Use:
- Deglycyrrhized Liquorice (Glycrrhiza glabra) Provided from 4:1 Extract 200mg
- Energy, Protein, Carbohydrate and Fat - negligible .
- Protection against ulcers.
- Prevention against of heartburn and indigestion.
- For the healthy lining of the digestive and urinary tract.
Adults and Children over 12 years of age. Chew one to four tablets daily 20 minutes before food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Cautions and Warnings:
Keep supplements safely out of the sight and reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Sweetener: Sorbitol Granule (75%), Liquorice Root Extract 4:1 Deglycyrrhized (Glycyrrhiza glaba) (10%), Microcrystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Sweetener: Xylitol Granular (5%), Acid: Stearic Acid (Anti-caking Agent), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-caking Agent).
- No artificial flavours or preservatives. No added sugar, salt or colours.
- Gluten free.
- Wheat free.
- Yeast free.
- Dairy free.
- Soya free.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
| Product code: FSC-2488
Price: £3.79 (incl