Click on image to enlarge
Price: £7.60 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
A single application permanent tint for mid brown brows. Eylure permanent tint is a quick, easy and effective way to achieve the thick glossy brows you want.
- 1 application.
- Long lasting thicker, fuller brows.
- Lasts for up to 6 weeks.
- Mid brown.
- 10 minute developing time.
1 x colour cream single use sachet, 1 x developer creme single use sachet, instructions leaflet.
Mix the contents of the colour cream sachet with the contents of the developer cream in the small bowl, (part of the tray.)
Please read the instructions enclosed.
perform a skin test At least 48 hours before dying your eyebrows.
1. mix a small amount of dye cream with activating solution.
2. Apply to a small area on the inner bend of the elbow, or behind the ear.
3. Allow to dry and leave uncovered for 48-72 hours. If no irritation or rash occurs during this time, the chance of of a reaction during treatment is very much less, but is never certain. If any sign of irritation or rash occurs, wash the area thoroughly and do not carry out the treatment.
Pierce a small hole in each sachet and squeeze a small amount of each out to mix. Use the tamper seal provided to re-seal the sachet.
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is NOT intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
- If you have a rash on your face or sensitive irritated or damaged scalp,
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna tattoo" in the past.
Do not use on eyelashes.
Contains hydrogen peroxide, wear suitable gloves.
Avoid contact with eyes if product comes into contact with them, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water.
If symptoms persist seek medical attention.
Do not use on eyebrows that have been plucked in the last 72 hours.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.