Click on image to enlarge
Price: £9.25 (incl
Sorry, this product is no longer available.|
Eylure Brow Tint Permanent Dark Brown is an effective way to make brows look fuller and conditioned. Eylure Brow Tint Permanent contains a developer and colour cream with an applicator brush for precise tinting of the eyebrows, lasting for up to 6 weeks. Easy to use in the comfort of your own home.
Dark Brown Tint Ingredients:
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Enhances and defines brows.
- Great results lasting for up to 6 weeks.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, 2 -Chloro-p-Phenylenediamine, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulphate, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, 2, 6-Diaminopyridine, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492.
Oxidant Creme 3% Ingredients:
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ceteareth-20, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate.
1. Mix small amount of dye cream with activating solution.
2. Apply to a small area on the inner bend of the elbow, or behind the ear.
3. Allow to dry and leave uncovered for 48 - 72 hours. If no irritation or rash occurs during this time, the chance of a reaction during treatment is very much less, but is never certain. If any sign of irritation or rash occurs, wash the area thoroughly and do not carry out the treatment.
To Test: Pierce a small hole in each sachet and squeeze a small amount of each out to mix. Use the tamper seal provided to re-seal the sachet.
Do not use on eyelashes.
Contains hydrogen peroxide.
Wear suitable gloves.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If product comes in contact with them,
rinse immediately with plenty of cold water.
If irritation persists seek medical attention.
Do not use on eyebrows that have been plucked during the last 72 hours.
Perform a skin test AT LEAST 48 HOURS before dyeing your eyebrows.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary black henna tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
You have experienced a reaction to a temporary black henna tattoo in the past.