Click on image to enlarge
Price: £5.39 (incl
Make Loose Fitting Dentures Feel Like New!New Reline-It makes dentures fit like new and is easy to use. Everyone deserves sound, well-fitting dentures. Over time, your dentures can feel looser. Reline-It gives you the stability not offered by thick layers of denture adhesive.
Directions for Use:
- Custom fit soft denture reliner.
- Loose fitting dentures feel like new.
- Snug & Secure.
- Easy application.
- For both upper & Lower dentures.
1. Clean and dry denture thoroughly.
2. Place one packet of powder and one packet of liquid into a freezer for 3 minutes.
3. Mix Reline-It liquid and powder in one of the enclosed mixing cups as follows:
4. Allow the mixture to set for 30 seconds in the mixing tray. Mix thoroughly once again and then
spread all the material onto the denture.
5. Allow the mixture to set for 3 minutes. Make sure that your gums and palate are moist and
then place the denture into your mouth.
6. Bite down and hold the denture in the correct biting position for 6 minutes. A slight tingling
sensation of the gums or palate may be experienced.
NOTE: A small number of people may have a sensitivity to this product. If the tingling makes you feel uncomfortable, remove the denture immediately and remove the reline material from the denture. See your dentist for relining.
7. Take out of mouth and rinse with cold water.
8. Using the enclosed spatula trim off any excess material that overlapped denture.
9. Place denture in hot tap water and let set for 20 minutes. Then add 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda to 1 cup of warm water and soak the denture for a further ten minutes to remove any taste.
10. Wash (rinse) denture again in cold water and trim any excess material from denture that was left behind the first time.
11. Place denture back into mouth.
12. Rinse off spatula and save to be used with second repair.
Do not use over an existing reline. Remove old reline first.
a. Hold a Reline-It Liquid packet in one hand and gently tear off the notched end so as not to spill any of the liquid. Put all of the liquid into one of the enclosed mixing cups. Be careful not to get any Reline-It Liquid onto your skin. This liquid is flammable. Do not use near sparks or an open flame. Use in a well-ventilated area.
b. Hold the end of a Reline-It Powder packet and shake it so that the powder goes to the other end. Rip off the end that you are holding and add all of the powder to the liquid in the mixing cup.
c. Using the spatula, mix just until the mixture becomes smooth.
| Product code: 3925450
Price: £5.39 (incl