Diabetone Tablets 30 are a vitamin and mineral supplement formulated with 21 nutrients to especially help people with diabetes. Diabetone should always be used under the guidance of your pharmacist, physician or healthcare professional, as it is not a treatment for diabetes, but intended to help maintain overall health and wellbeing.
Maintaining a healthy balanced diet every day is vital for everyone, especially those people with diabetes. Recent research states that particular nutrients may play an important role in helping people with diabetes, maintaining their overall wellbeing and supporting normal healthy metabolism. With this in mind, the daily intake of key vitamins and trace minerals is particularly important in helping maintain the day to day health of people with diabetes.
- 30 One-a-day micronutrient tablets.
- Nutritional supplement suitable for people with Diabetes.
- Contains 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Provides multivitamin and mineral support to safeguard diet.
- No lactose or added sugar.
- No preservatives.
- No artificial colours.
- Diabetone has not been tested on animals.
- Tested in independent nutritional research into wellbeing of people with Diabetes.
Diabetone Balanced Formula Breakdown
Diabetone is specially formulated with 21 nutrients. These include vitamin B1 (Thiamin),vitamin B6, vitamin C and L- Carnitine, which play important roles in glucose metabolism. Diabetone also contains magnesium and zinc that replaces that which can be lost through excess excretion.
- Biotin: Is involved with enzyme function for normal healthy glucose management and works in synergy with insulin in the body.
- Vitamin B1: Relevant research into nutritional needs, state it may be important Diabetics to safeguard their vitamin B1 intake, as it is required for normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B6: Plays a role in glucose metabolism and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C can help to maintain normal healthy sorbitol levels once entered into the body's bloodstream. Sorbitol is metabolised by the body from glucose and it is important to monitor levels in people with diabetes.
- Chromium Chromium helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels, contributing to normal macronutrient metabolism. This highlights the importance of Chromium within the Diabetic diet.
- L- Carnitine: Studies indicate that L-Carnitine supports glucose metabolism.
Tablet Binder: Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E Natural Source (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Zinc Sulphate, Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Natural Source Colours Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Ferrous Furmarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt) Vitamin A (as Acetate), Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Lubrificants: Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn, Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL Alpha Tocopherol), Manganese Sulphate, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Chromium Trichloride, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Directions for Use:
Take one Diabetone tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Do not chew.
Diabetone is a food supplement and is not a treatment for Diabetes or metabolic control.
Diabetone should not be taken on an empty stomach.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
As with other supplements, seek professional advice before use if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Diabetone contains iron, which if taken in excess by very young children may be harmful.
Store below 25C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
| Product code: 3470986
Price: £8.35 (incl