Click on image to enlarge
Price: £3.80 (incl
The penetrating heat action of Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Acute Back Pain Max Pain Relief lasts for 8 hours and once removed the pain relief can continue for a further 8 hours, resulting in up to 16 hours pain relief. Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Acute Back Pain Max Pain Relief can be applied directly to the skin for those who prefer direct skin application heat therapy.
Cura-Heat Direct to skin acute back pain are twice the size of regular Cura-Heat and cover a larger area of the lower back, making them suitable for people who desire warming relief over a larger area and may suffer from acute back pain. Simply open the sachet and apply directly to the skin over the painful area where the heat radiates through to the source of pain ? decreasing stiffness, improving mobility and relaxing tense/aching muscles. Non-medicinal, fragrance free and with a thin discreet design, Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Acute Back Pain Max Pain Relief provides a convenient way to manage your acute back pain.
- Up to 16 hours pain relief.
- All day pain relief.
- Penetrating heat action.
- 2 times larger than regular cura-heat.
- Helps relieve pain and tension in back.
Ensure the skin is dry and clean over the place of application.
Open the sachet by hand (do not cut with scissors) and remove the heat patch.
Peel away the paper strip.
Apply adhesive side of the heat patch to the skin over the painful area.
The heat patch activates within 1 minute and will heat up within 5 minutes once the sachet has been opened.
After use slowly peel off the heat patch and then dispose with normal household waste (do not incinerate the heat patch).
If misused heat patches can cause burns even at low temperatures. Follow instructions carefully and check the area of application frequently.
To prevent the risk of burns:
- Do not use over the same area for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period.
- Allow air to circulate over the heat patch and do not apply extra pressure for example by lying or sitting on the heat patch or wearing tight clothing over the heat patch.
- If the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately.
- This heat patch should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or physically disabled.
- Do not use whilst sleeping.
- If a rash develops discontinue use immediately.
- The heat patch is not suitable for period or IBS pain.
- Never use the heat patch on any area of the body other than the back area.
- For delicate or aging skin, apply adhesive side of the patch to clothing.
Iron, activated carbon and water.
If the patch is torn, and the ingredients come into contact with the body or are swallowed, rinse affected area with water and seek immediate medical attention.
Do not use heat patch on children 12 years and under.
Do not use in conjunction with other creams/rubs/lotions/sprays applied to the skin or with/near to other heat sources.
Do not use the heat patch on those who have experienced an allergic reaction to medicines or cosmetics in the past.
Do not use if you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers.
Do not bring heat patch into contact with liquids.
Do not cut, tear or fold heat patch.
Do not microwave or attempt to re-heat the heat patch.
Do not knead heat patch ? heat is released within minutes.
Do not use the heat patch over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/bruised or irritated skin.
Store in a cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
Use by expiry date indicated.
Store out of reach of children and pets.
| Product code: 3631843
Price: £3.80 (incl