Click on image to enlarge
Price: £11.20 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Please consider purchasing Cow & Gate 1 First Infant Milk (From Birth) 800g instead.
Cow and Gate 1 First Infant Milk (From Newborn) 900g is a breastmilk substitute suitable from birth. It provides your baby with the complete nutrition they require from birth, including a unique blend of oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS), special ingredients similar to those found in nature.
Your baby will obtain all their nutrition from milk in the first few months of their life. Cow and Gate 1 First Infant Milk (From Newborn), is a nutritionally complete, whey based, infant milk that can be used if baby is not being breastfed or for combination feeding.
Cow and Gate 1 First Infant Milk packaging is specially designed to make life easier for you both at home and when you're out and about with your baby. With Cow and Gate Eazypack, bottle feeding is both easier for baby and parent.
- Nutritionally complete.
- Breastmilk substitute suitable from birth.
- Halal approved.
- Oligosaccharides (0.8g/100ml).
Directions for Use:
Please note, because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill:
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1fl oz)of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of sccops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful
- Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Cow and Gate 1 First Infant Milk (From Newborn) 900g be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or Dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Always read the instructions in full before opening Cow and Gate First Infant Milk.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||7.3g|
|of which lactose||7.0g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which unsaturates||1.9g|
|of which unsaturated LCPs||15mg|
|of which unsaturated Arachidonic Acid (AA)||6.4mg|
|of which unsaturated Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||6.4mg|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg α-TE|