Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.40 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash.Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash is a mint flavoured medicated mouthwash that can be used to treat and prevent gum disease (gingivitis) and maintain oral hygiene by inhibiting the formation of dental plaque.
Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash also helps treat mouth ulcers, oral candida infections, denture sores and promote gum healing after dental surgery.
It contains chlorhexidine gluconate 0.2% w/v, an antibacterial that kills plaque bacteria and forms a protective layer over the teeth, providing effective defense for up to 12 hours after use.
Corsodyl Mouthwash is particularly useful when you need to treat more than one area at a time.
At a glance:
Directions for use:
- Oromucosal solution containing chlorhexidine gluconate 0.2% w/v.
- Treats gum disease (gingivitis), mouth ulcers, oral thrush and denture sores, promotes good dental hygiene and inhibits plaque formation.
- A fresh tasting alternative to the aniseed flavoured Corsodyl Original.
Duration of use:
- After brushing the teeth, thoroughly rinse the mouth out with water and then rinse with 10ml of Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash for about one minute. Do this twice daily.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age unless instructed by a dentist.
- Gingivitis (gum disease) - Corsodyl treatment can be used for up to 30 days. If unsure. please consult your dentist or pharmacist first.
- Mouth ulcers & oral thrush - Continue to use Corsodyl for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sores - Soak and clean the dentures in Corsodyl mouthwash for 15 minutes twice daily.