Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.50 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Clairol Nice'n Easy Permanent Natural Warm Auburn is Clairol's first permanent colour range. Nice'n Easy combine 3 salon tones to create bright, dynamic, natural looking hair that is long-lasting. It has 100% grey coverage and colour that lasts up to 8 weeks. Clairol Nice'n Easy Permanent range use CC+ colourseal conditioner for intense care, shine and smoothness.
Clairol Nice 'n Easy Natural Warm Auburn 5WR beautifully enriches your own natural hair colour and blends away grey. For optimal results, use on light to dark brown hair. The Clairol Nice'n Easy Colour Blend Technology wraps each hair with rich natural looking colour and is gentle on your hair.
On grey hair, colour appears lighter than non-grey for a highlighted effect On natural red hair, colour gives a lighter red result.
- Long-lasting colour.
- 3 Salon tones for natural colour.
- CC+ colourseal conditioner adds intense shine and lock in colour.
- 100% grey coverage.
- Pack contains: Colourbland Formula 60ml, Colour Activating Creme 60ml, CC+ Colourseal Conditioner 57ml, and Expert Gloves.
Directions of Use:
*See pack for full instructions.*
Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring
Pour the Colour Blend Formula (labeled 1) into the Colour Blend Activator (labeled 2) and close the cap.
With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
Part your hair into sections and apply colour staring at the roots, working your way to the ends.
Set the timer for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for stubborn greys.
Rinse and gloss. Apply ColourSeal Conditioning Gloss (labeled 3) to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
PRODUCT NOT INTENDED TO BE USED ON CHILDREN (UNDER 16).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hair colourants can cause reactions which in rare cases can be severe.
- "Black Henna" Tattos may increase your risk of allergic reaction to this product.
- Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you have already used colouring products before.
- Do not colour your hair if there is a rash on your face or have a sensitive, irritated or damage scalp.
- Do not use this product if you have had a reaction to "Black Henna" tattoos in the past.
- If in any doubt as to whether or not to use this product consult a medical professional before use.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact is made rinse eyes immediately with clean water.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes.
- Wear suitable glove as the ones provided in this pack.
- Contains, Ammonia, Resorcinol, Phenylenediamines and Hydrogen Peroxide.
Colour Blend Formula
Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sotrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-5, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tall Oil Acid, Oleth-2, Perfum, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, p-Aminophenol, C12-15 Pareth-3, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Citric Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Resorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Phenyl Mathyl Pyrazolone, 1-Naphthol, EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, p-Phenylenediamine, 2-Methylresorcinol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate.
Colour Activating Creme
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Cocolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Cellulose Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.
CC+ Colourseal Conditioner
Aqua, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidoproyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, EDTA, Histidine, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Magnesium Nitrate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe Baradensis Leaf Juice.