Click on image to enlarge
Price: £1.50 (incl
Carnation Foot care Callous Caps contain Salicylic Acid 40% w/w.
Carnation Footcare Callous Caps combine a large, soft felt ring to relieve the pressure on the callous, together with a measured dose of Salicylic Acid to loosen the thick layers of dead skin. The self-adhesive plaster makes Carnation Corn Caps easy to apply and secures the position of the cap whilst the callous is
treated.Salicylic Acid loosens the hardened skin allowing it to flake away for clean removal.
- Self adhesive plaster.
- Active medicated centre.
- Felt pad relieves pressure.
CAUTION CONTAINS PEANUT OIL DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PEANUT OR SOYA.
Seek medical advice before use:
- If you have a circulatory disorder.
- If using on children under 15 years.
- If you are pregnant.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not use if skin close to the callous is inflamed or broken.
- If you are using any there medication to treat your corn.
- To treat more than three corns at a time.
- For any other purpose than for the removal of callouses.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Relief is best achieved by placing the centre hole of the pad over the centre of the callous. Ensure skin is clean and dry. Peel off backing paper and apply pad firmly to the skin. Use each pad only once. A two week treatment course is usually fully effective.
Possible side effects:
Whilst using this product a certain amount of soreness may be experienced. Occasionally local irritation or dermatitis may occur, if this happens remove the plaster wash and dry the area. Do not repeat treatment.
Each medicated plaster contains active ingredient 40% salicylic Acid.
Also contains: PEANUT OIL, Yellow Beeswax, Partially Hydrogenated Wood Rosin Vegetable triglyceride, E124 Ponceau 4R, E110 Sunset Yellow.
Keep out of reach and sight of children
| Product code: 0043125
Price: £1.50 (incl