Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.39 (incl
Care+ Vira Soothe Spray Gel contains "Osmo Care", a unique patented technology that has been clinically proven to relieve the irritating symptoms of chickenpox by cooling the skin and thereby relieving itching.
Care+ Vira Soothe Spray Gel can be used all over the face and body and by protecting the skin's environment, it allows the skin to heal naturally which can help reduce long-term scarring.
- 60ml easy to use spray bottle.
- Relieves the irritating symptoms of chickenpox.
- Unique patented technology, Osmo Care.
- Clinically proven.
- Helps reduce long-term scarring.
- Supports natural healing.
- Suitable for children over 6 months.
Directions for Use:
Do not use if nozzle is unblocked or appears tampered with at purchase.
Wash and dry your hands before and after using Care+ Vira Soothe Spray Gel.
Unlock nozzle, hold approximately 10cm from the skin and spray the affected area. Gently massage into the skin if required.
Apply two to three times a day or whenever relief is needed.
Do not spray in the eyes or directly into the face. Apply by spraying on your hand and gently massaging into the skin.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Children below the age of 6 months as well as adults suffering with chickenpox should consult a GP before using this product.
If you child develops a fever, the rash spreads to the eyes, or if the skin around the spots becomes swollen, painful or very red, seek medical advice straight away.
Also seek the advice of your GP if you are not sure that the condition is actually chickenpox.
For more advice on chickenpox visit the Vira Soothe website Here.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with plenty of clean water. Should an irritation persist, seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Adults, the elderly and children under 6 months: Should only be treated under medical supervision.
- If sensitive to any of the ingredients, wash the affected area with soap and water and seek medical advice.
- If accidentally swallowed rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice.
- Store below 25C.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the packaging.
- Keep away from sources of heat.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water. Does not contain preservatives.
| Product code: 3684768
Price: £6.39 (incl