Click on image to enlarge
Price: £27.39 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Blepha Kit Complete Treatment Containing the Blepha Mask; used in combination with BlephaCura, daily eyelid cleaner, promotes eyelid hygiene and health and encourages and promotes the natural healing process in response to inflammation and irritation of the eyelids.
- Includes unique temperature check testing strip.
- For use in the Microwave.
- Cotton complies with GOTS and Oeko Tex standard.
- 7 to 10 minute heated application.
- Re-Usable Eye Mask.
- Blepha Cura: Liposomal Suspension Relief.
- Blepha Cura Cotton Pads x 70100% certified organic cotton for gentle cleansing of the eyelids.
Blepha Mask - Direction for Use:
- Place the mask in a microwave oven on a clean plate and heat for 40 seconds at high power.
- Remove mask from the microwave, shake gently and test the temperature, place it on the temperature testing strip above or on the inside of you wrist.
- Leave in place for 30 seconds.
- Remove the mask and 'read' the strip. Compare it with the panel above.
- If it is at the correct temperature, place the mask on your closed eyes for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage your eyelids as explained on the enclosed leaflet.
Cautions and Warnings: Always test the temperature of the mask on the testing strip above and for the first few uses on your wrist. Always close your eyes when using the mask.Consult a Doctor if the use of the mask aggravates your symptoms. For hygienic reasons please use one mask per person.
Warning: Do not use BlephaMask with contact lenses. If the skin around your eyes is damaged. If you have a known hypersensitivity to grapes or any other constituent of the mask. If the mask is torn and the grape seed is leeking from the mask. If the mask is wet.
Composition: Grape seeds, Cotton.
Blepha Cura - Direction for Use:
- Moisten a cotton pad with BlaphaCura.
- Wipe the eyelids especially the eyelid margins and the base of the eye lashes.
- Carefully remove any crusts and deposits that are present.
- If necessary repeat using a new cotton pad.
- Do not use the same cotton pad for both eyelids.
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of the sight and the reach of children.
Ingredients: Soy Lecithin, Vitamin-A -Palimate, Vitamin-E, Ethanol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua Purificata.