Click on image to enlarge
Price: £5.45 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Aymes shake provide a satisfying nutritional boost. Formulated by experts each serving provides a full range of vitamins and minerals, and a balance of protein, carbohydrate, fat and calories. Available in 5 different flavours; Chocolate, strawberry, neutral, banana and vanilla. Simply mix Aymes with whole milk for a fresh, balanced and nourishing drink. Adding Aymes to other meals improves their nutritional profile.
The best way to enjoy Aymes Shakes:
Each sachet should be reconstituted with 200ml of whole milk or water. We recommend mixing aymes with whole milk to achieve a creamier taste and an improved nutritional profile. It is best served cold, but can be made up hot if preferred.
Instructions for using the shaker:
- 250 calories, as well as a full range of vitamins and minerals when made with water.
- 389 calories, as well as a full range of vitamins and mineral when made with whole milk.
You'll need 1 sachet of Aymes shake, 200ml of whole milk or water, a glass or mug and an aymes shaker.
- Remove lid from shaker
- Pour milk into shaker up to 200ml mark
- Add contents of sachet
- Replace lid making sure that it is securely tightened.
- Shake vigorously until smooth.
- Decant into a glass or mug to drink, or refrigerate in the shaker or other suitable container for up to 24 hours.
- Nutritionally balanced - Healthcare professional recommended - Full range of vitamins & Minerals.
- Suitable for diets; Vegetarian, Gluten free and Halal.
- No Artificial colours, preservatives or artificial sweetners.
Skimmed milk powder, Dried Glucose Syrup, Palm Fat, Maltrodextrin, Sugar, Flavourings, Vitamin & Mineral Premix (Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E, Ferrous Sulphate, Niacinamide, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin A, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Molybdate, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride), Magnesium Sulphate, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin.
Must be used under medical supervision.
Aymes shake is designed as a supplement to the normal diet and is not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
Do not use in children under one year of ages.
Use with caution in children under six years of age.
Not for use in galactosaemia or cows milk intolerance.
For external use only.
Caution: Do not use the shaker with hot liquids