Click on image to enlarge
Price: £11.95 (incl
Sorry, this product is no longer available.|
Aptamil 3 Growing Up Milk (1-2 years) 900g can be used as a main drink, as part of a weaning diet, from 12 months. Milk will continue to be your toddler's main source of nourishment.
Aptamil 3 Growing Up Milk complements baby's weaning diet by providing the nutrients they need in a smaller volume of milk, leaving room in their stomach for their first solids.
Aptamil 3 Growing Up Milk contains a unique blend of prebiotic galacto- and fructo-oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS). These are special carbohydrates that pass beyond the tummy into the gut and encourage your baby's friendly bacteria to thrive. Aptamil 3 is tailored to help meet the increased nutritional needs of your toddler's from 1 year onwards.
- To complement weaning.
- Contains a unique blend GOS/FOS prebiotics.
- Nutritionally tailored for 12 months +.
- Contains LCPs (Omega 3 & 6).
- Enriched with iron.
- Gluten free.
- Low in sodium.
- Halal approved.
- Also available in 200ml ready to drink cartons.
Vegetable oils, demineralised whey, maltodextrin, skimmed milk, lactose, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), whey protein concentrate, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), calcium carbonate, fish oil, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, emulsifier (soya lecithin), taurine, ferrous sulphate, inositol, vitamin E, uridine-5-monophosphate sodium salt, zinc sulphate, cytidine-5-monophosphate, l-tryptophan, adenosine-5-monophosphate, inosine-5-monophosphate sodium salt, nicotinamide, guanosine-5-monophosphate sodium salt, pantothenic acid, folic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin A, biotin, thiamin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, vitamin K1, sodium selenite. Contains: Milk*, fish, soya.
Directions for Use:
- Wash hands and sterilise all untensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Replace lid on beaker.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Make each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours. Do not heat feeds in the microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed.
Aptamil 3 Growing up Milk is only for babies over 1 year, as part of a mixed diet. It is recommended that Aptamil 3 Growing up Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby's individual needs.
Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||6.6g|
|of which lactose||6.1g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
|of which unsaturates||1.7g|
|of which LCPs||13.2mg|
|of which Docosahexenoic acid||5.7mg|
|of which Arachidonic acid||5.7mg|
|Vitamin E||1.2mg α-TE|