Click on image to enlarge
Price: £17.60 (incl
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment - Kills 99.9% of nail fungus!An all-in-one complete nail fungus treatment that eradicates fungal infections in the nail during an intensive 4 week treatment course.
This Scholl fungal nail treatment is a scientifically proven, effective treatment that will treat your infection from its source and will also help prevent the infection from spreading and protect you from the infection recurring.
Presented in a handy sized, unique, easy to use mechanism, which has specially designed features that will help and assist you in thorough trimming and debridement of the infected nail tissue and removing your fungal infection.
- Treats and prevents mild fungal nail infections.
- Scientifically proven to be effective.
- Advanced formulation, killing 99.9% of nail fungus.
- Unique one-way file dispenser.
- Visibly improves nail appearance.
- Dermatogically tested.
- Can be used at home without prescription.
How to use Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment: PHASE 1: Treatment Phase (4 weeks).
Stating on Week 1, file the nail surface once a week, making sure to dispose of the nail file after use. Then apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail daily. Repeat for Weeks 2, 3 & 4.
PHASE 2: Protection Phase (9 months).
Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail once a week for 9 months or until the discolouration has grown out.
- The level of discolouration on the nail will be reduced by the end of the Treatment Phase.
- After 9-12 months, which is the average length of time a human nail takes to grow-out completely, the discolouration will have gone and nails will have recovered, leaving no signs of fungal infection.
Precautions, Cautions and Warnings:
- Yellow/brownish discolouration of the nail.
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail.
- The appearance of the nail is rougher, more brittle and with ridges.
- You MUST read the leaflet before use.
- Seek medical advice before use if diabetic.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Never reuse nail files.
- Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions.
Contains: 12% w/w Citric Acid Monohydrate
| Product code: 3571650
Price: £17.60 (incl