Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.50 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
What Is Dettol Liquid Antiseptic Disinfectant?Dettol Liquid Antiseptic Disinfectant with Chloroxylenol 4.8% w/v is a proven, safe and effective concentrated antiseptic disinfectant, that kills bacteria and provides expert protection against the germs which can cause infection and illness.
What Can Dettol Liquid Antiseptic Disinfectant Be Used For?Uses for Dettol Liquid include:
Directions of Use:
- Gentle antiseptic wound cleansing.
- Antiseptic skin cleansing.
- As a disinfectant in and around the home.
- Insect stings or bites.
- Personal hygiene.
For wound cleansing: Diluted two and a half teaspoons (12.5ml) of Dettol Liquid in ½ pint (¼ litre) of water and use this to wash the affected area.
For other directions for personal hygiene/douching, dandruff, spots and pimples see the back label.
When using Dettol, please take note of the following:
- For external use only
- If swallowed, wash mouth out and drink plenty of water or milk.
- If contact is made with eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water.
- In both cases, consult your doctor and take this bottle with you.
- Do not use after expiry date printed on the bottle.
- Not recommended for use around cats.
- Not for eczematous or similar dry skin conditions.
- Do not use if your are allergic to chloroxylenol or any of the listed ingredients below.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use undiluted.
Active ingredient: Chloroxylenol 4.8% w/v.
Also contains: Pine Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caustic Soda Solution, and Castor oil which may cause skin reactions.