Click on image to enlarge
Price: £8.89 (incl
Voltarol 12hr Joint Pain Relief 2.32% Gel penetrates deep into the skin and muscle to deliver concentrated diclofenac diethylammonium right where its needed to provide long-lasting relief from pain and inflammation.
Using Voltarol Joint Pain Relief Gel allows you to go about your day and your favourite activities without worry or pain.
Directions for Use:
- 50g tube.
- Relieves joint pain and inflammation.
- 12 hour, long-lasting relief.
- Contains 2.32% w/w diclofenac diethylammonium.
- Penetrates deep in the skin and muscle for localised effect.
Suitable for adults and children over 14 years old.
Gently rub or massage a small amount of gel (1-2 penny size worth, max dose 8g) into the affected area twice a day (morning and night) unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional.
Wash hands after applying (unless they are the affected site).
Do not use for more than 7 days unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional. If condition persists or worsens after 7 days consult your doctor.
Before use please ensure to carefully read the enclosed leaflet.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the listed ingerdients, diclofenac, asprin or other NSAIDs.
- Do not use if your are already uses or taking diclofenac or other NSAIDs such as asprin or ibuprofen.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 14 years old.
- Do not apply to damaged or abnormal skin.
- Do not apply near the eyes or nose.
- Do not cover with a bandage or plaster.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Use only on skin.
Active ingredients: Diclohenac diethylammonium 2.32% w/w.
Other ingredients: Butylhydroxytoluene, carbomers, cocoyl caprylocaprate, diethylamine, isopropyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, macrogol cetostearyl ether, oleyl alcohol, propylene glycol, perfume eucalptus sting, purified water.
| Product code: 4081154
Price: £8.89 (incl