Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.44 (incl
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Liquid; supported by The Royal College of Midwives.
pregnacare is recommended before conception, for women who are trying for a baby, through all of Pregnancy and breast feeding. Worldwide studies have shown that even with a good diet, extra nutrients may be necessary before and during pregnancy. Pregnacare has been carefully developed to help safeguard a woman's dietary requirements at this important stage in her life.
- The UK's Number 1 Pregnancy Brand.
- Supplements mother and baby throughout the whole of pregnancy.
- Contains 18 vitamins and minerals, including 400mcg folic acid and 10mcg vitamin D.
- Free from gelatin, gluten, artificial colours, lactose, salt and yeast.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- 200ml (20 days supply).
Pregnacare includes the recommended level of 400ug folic acid, plus 18 other vitamins and minerals to help improve your general level of health.
For baby's development in the womb:
Pregnacare contains essential vitamin B12, folic acid and zinc for neural tube development and cell division early in pregnancy.
Good nutritional intake is vital throughout pregnancy, not just the first 12 weeks. Iron, B vitamins and folic acid are also necessary later in pregnancy for blood formation.
You can start taking Pregnacare at any point during pregnancy.
Pregnacare is ideal if breast-feeding: Optimum nutrition is important and can be enhanced by using Pregnacare breast-feeding Dual Pack during this stage to help meet the extra demands placed on your body.
Directions of Use:
You can start taking Pregnacare anytime during your pregnancy.
Shake well before use.
Take two 5ml teaspoonsful per day with or immediately after your main meal.
Pregnacare should only be taken on a full stomach.
Please carefully read instructions and warnings on product before use.
- Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- As with all food supplements, consult a medical professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies or allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not take if you are already taking oral anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) unless otherwise advised by a doctor.
- This product contains iron, if taken in excess it may be harmful to very young children.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Purified Water, Raw Cane Sugar, Sweetener: Maltitol Syrup, Mahnesium Gluconate, Vitamin C (Asorbic Acid), Glycerin, Ferrous Sulfate, Betacarotene (Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract, Antioxidant: Mixed Tocopherols), Zinc Gluconate, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid & Sodium Hydroxide, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Flavouring: Orange Oil, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Pantothenic Aicd (D-Panthenol), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Hydrochloride), Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potaaium Iodide, D-Biotin, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Antioxidant: Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
|Pregnacare Nutritional Information||Av. per 100ml||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin E||4mg α-TE||33|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||3mg||273|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2mg||143|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||20mg NE||125|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||400µg||200|
|Betacarotene (Natural Source)||1mg||-|
| Product code: 3996147
Price: £6.44 (incl