Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.10 (incl
Visionace Original Tablets are a food supplement formulated to help contribute to the maintenance of normal vision. It is recommended for all those who wish to help contribute to the maintenance of normal vision. Visionace is also ideal for contact lens wearers, or those working long hours at the computer screen.
- 30 One-a-day tablets.
- Slow dispersing and gentle on the stomach.
- To help maintain healthy eyes and good vision.
- Recommended by leading UK optometrists.
- Tested in independent nutritional research.
- Suitable for those wearing contact lenses.
- Does not affect the lens prescription required in long and shortsightedness and astigmatism.
- Gluten free.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
Vitabiotics Visionace Original Formula Breakdown
- Visionace Original contains antioxidants such as vitamin C that may play a part in protecting the lens of the eye. Specific nutrients in the formula such as vitamin B2, C, E, Zinc, Copper, Selenium and Manganese assist in the protection of the cells from oxidative damage.
- Retina and Lens: Visionace contains Vitamins C, E and concentrated Bilberry Extract. These are associated with the health of the retina and lens, which can be damaged over the years by numerous factors in everyday life.
- General Eye Health: B vitamins are included to maintain the normal health of the nervous system, and optic nerve function. The retina contains one of the highest concentrations of zinc, which is necessary for visual pigments.
- Macula Health: Lutein Esters extracted from Marigold Flowers combined with Zeaxanthin (a carotenoid), play an important role in maintaining the health of the macula of the eye. The macula is responsible for fine vision.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Glyceryl Tristearate), Microcrystalline Cellulose (Tablet Binder and Diluent), Vitamin E Natural Source (as D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Magnesium Oxide, Diluent: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Lutein Esters, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Thiamine (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxylpropyl Cellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Source Colours Dioxide, Iron Oxides) Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Ferrous Fumarate, Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Gamma-Carotene, Citroxanthin, Beta-Zeacarotene, Modified Starch, Antioxidants: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascobate, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup), Bilberry Extract, Manganese Sulphate, Croscarmelose Sodium (Disintegant), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Corn Oil, Antioxidant: DL Alpha Tocopherol), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol cacia, Sucrose, Starch, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL Alpha Tocopherol), Folacin (as Folic Acid), Chromium Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin prep).
Directions for Use:
Take one Visionace Original Tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Only to be taken on a full stomach.
- Store below 25C.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Visionace must not replace a varied and balanced diet.
- Seek professional advice if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
| Product code: 2909448
Price: £6.10 (incl