Preparation H clear gel 50g
Preparation H Clear Gel provides cooling relief from sore skin associated with piles. It is a unique, non-greasy gel containing natural, soothing ingredients.
Click on image to enlarge
Directions for Use:
- Soothes itching
- Is quickly absorbed for fast relief
- Relieves the symptoms of haemorrhoids (piles) such as pain, irritation and itching
- Helps to shrink the tissues swollen by inflammation and encourage skin repair
- Lubricates for easing painful bowel movements when the skin is dry and sore
- Is a gel containing Hamamelis water 50% w/w, more commonly known as witch hazel, for its cooling effects
Adults and elderly:
Apply freely to affected skin whenever you feel discomfort. Keep using for a few days after skin discomfort has been relieved to obtain the best results. Apply to the anal area at night and in the morning, as well as after each bowel movement. If skin irritation is persistent or returns regularly, speak to a healthcare professional for further advice.
Preparation H can cause allergic reactions. If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical advice immediately:
Not to be used by children under 12 years of age, except on medical advice.
- Chest tightness
- Breathing difficulties
- Swelling in the face, mouth, lips, tongue or throat
Preparation H gel IS suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
Preparation H should only be applied to the exterior of the anus. Preparation H gel is not for internal use.
Hamamelis virginiana distillate, Aqua, Propylene glycol, Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Citric Acid.
Please note: Preparation H Clear Gel has changed its status from medical to GSL (general sales list) which has resulted in a slight change to the packaging. However, the ingredients are exactly the same and the product has not changed.
| Product code: 3137130
Price: £4.75 (incl