Click on image to enlarge
Price: £1.89 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Numark Aqueous Cream BP is a medical cream with dual purpose. It acts as a cleansing agent for skin and will also soften and smooth rough skin patches.
Directions for Use:
- Cleans the skin
- Moisturiser dry rough skin.
- 500g pot.
Apply to affected areas of skin as required. Apply in the direction of the hair growth in and area the area. Use within 3 months of opening. Your pharmacist will dispose of any unused cream.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Do not use before any forms of light treatment or phototesting.
- Contains cetoslearly alcohol and sodium lauryl sulfate which may cause skin reactions, especially in young children with eczema.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding discuss the use of this product with your doctor as it has not been established as safe during these periods.
- If product is swallowed please contact your docter or pharmacist.
- Keep away from flames, any cloth that comes in contact with this product can easily ignite.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Possible side effect includes: occasional allergic reaction, acne, inflammation or infection of hair follicles, stinging, burning, itching, redness, contact dermatitis and rash.
- If any side effects appears consult a doctor, this includes possible side effects not listed above.
Emulsifying Ointment 30% w/w (which contains cetostearly alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, liquid paraffin, and white soft paraffin), phenoxyethanol and purified water.