Click on image to enlarge
Price: £20.39 (incl
Sorry, this product is no longer available.|
Medicare First Aid Home Kit is a well equipped first aid kit, that has the necessary materials to deal with common injuries when they occur. Medicare First Aid Home Kit has six pockets that contains a variety of materials to help treat cuts, wounds, grazes, bleeding and other injuries.
Medicare First Aid Home Kit includes:
- First pocket contains materials to help treat small cuts and grazes.
- Second pocket contains materials to help treat medium cuts and grazes.
- Third pocket contains materials to help stop severe bleeding.
- Fourth pocket contains materials to help treat CPR and eye wounds.
- Fifth pocket contains protective items and materials to help treat burns.
- Sixth pocket contains more first aid materials, to help keep you supplied.
- HSA Compliant.
1: Small Cuts and Grazes
2: Medium Cuts and Grazes
- 20 x Adhesive Plastic Plasters 1.9cm x 7.2cm.
3: Severe Bleeding
- 7 x Wound Dressings Medium 12 x 12cm.
4: CPR and Eye Wounds
- 2 x Wound Dressing Medium 12 x 12cm
- 3 x Wound Dressings Large 18 x 18cm.
- 2 x Crepe Bandage 7cm x 4.5m.
5:Burns and Protective Items:
- 1 x CPR Face Shield.
- 3 x Sterile No.16 Eye Pad Dressings.
- 5 x Sterile Eye Wash 20ml.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage 96cm x 96cm x 136cm.
6:First Aid Materials:
- 1 x Small Burn Dressing.
- 1 x Large Burn Dressing.
- 5 x Medical Grade Vinyl Gloves (Pair).
- 20 x Alcohol Cleansing Pad.
- 1 x Emergency Blanket 160 x 210cm.
Directions of Use:
- 1 x Guidance Leaflet.
- 1 x Paramedic Shears.
- 12 x Assorted Safety Pins.
Follow instructions on each first aid product to use them properly.
Read information provided on products before use, to find out any cautions/warnings.
Read information on products before use, to find out the ingredients of each individual product in the first aid pack.