Click on image to enlarge
Price: £0.95 (incl
Hit the Spot Cleansing Chin and Forehead Pore strips with added witch hazel, invigorate the skin whilst removing pore clogging build up. In one use Hit The Spot removes dirt and oil which are the common cause of blackheads . Used regularly they can be beneficial in reducing the appearance of large pores.
Directions for Use:
- Helps to remove blackheads.
- Unclogs pores.
- Deep cleansing.
- Fragrance free.
- Contains Witch Hazel.
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
2. Wash face thoroughly to remove any residual oils and make-up, Pat dry.
3. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to chin and forehead area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4. Let dry for about 10 - 15 minutes until stiff to the touch.
5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling towards center.
6. For best results, use 1 - 2 times per week, leaving a 3 day interval between uses.
Keep out of reach of children.
For use on chin and forehead only.
Not suitable to use around the eyes.
Do not apply to sensitive, irritated, swollen, broken, sunburnt, excessively dry skin or skin prone to spider veins.
Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
Consult with your doctor before use if you are using medication or suffer from a skin related condition.
Do not use if you are diabetic or elderly.
Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff.
If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily.
Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions.
If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Do not use more often than every three days.
Store in a coll dry place.
Aqua • Polyvinyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract • CI77267 • Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate • PEG-20 Almond Glycerides.
| Product code: 48557Q
Price: £0.95 (incl