Click on image to enlarge
Price: £2.55 (incl
Sorry, this product is no longer available.|
Care + Aromatherapy Lavender Oil is one of the most widely used essential oils for it's soothing and relaxing properties. It helps release the tension of everyday life.
Directions for Use:
- 10ml bottle.
- Can be used as a massage oil or in the bath.
- Can soothes and relaxes.
- Can help reduce stress and anxiety.
To use for massage dilute up to 5 drops of Care + Aromatherapy Lavender Oil in 10ml of carrier oil eg: almond oil.
To use in a bath dilute up to 5 drops in a carrier oil and then pour under the running water.
- Seek professional advice before use if you have epilepsy, skin allergies or are pregnant.
- Do not use on damaged, inflamed or compromised skin.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, seek medical advice.
- Asthmatics should not inhale essential oils.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Essential oils are flammable, do not put on or near naked flames.
- Discontinue use of this product if it disagrees with you.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Lavandula angustifolia oil (contains linalool, geraniol, limonene and coumarin).