Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.50 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
AproDerm Emollient Cream is a moisturising cream for dermatitis, eczema, psorasis, and other dry skin conditions. It helps to protect, hydrate, moisturise and soothe dry, red and inflamed skin.
Directions for Use:
- Fragrance, Colour, Halogen, SLS, and Parabens free.
- Restores, hydrates, moisturises, and soothes dry and sensitive skin.
- 450ml bottle.
- Can be used as pre-bathing emollient.
Break the seal and turn the pump and press down several times to dispense cream. For adults and children over 3 months, apply cream to the affected area and smooth into the skin in the direction of the hair growth. Do not rub in the cream. Apply as needed or as directed by a medical professional. Avoid context with eyes.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the listed ingredients or if skin is infected.
- Consult a medical professional if your skin is bleeding, broken or badly cracked.
- Test on a small area of skin before using
- Do not use if seal is damaged or broken.
- For external use only.
- If product is swallowed see doctor immediately and show them the this product.
- Store at room temperature.
- Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of unused cream.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, this product is safe to use as advised however, if unsure talk to a medical profession.
- Product contains cetostearylalcohol, ceteareth-20 and euxyl PE 9010 which may cause local skin reactions or allergic reactions.
- Possible side effect is a slight sting when applied to skin. If this, or your symptoms, continues or grows worse stop use and seek a medical professional's advice.
- Read label on back of product well before use.
Cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol cetostearyl ether, ceteareth-20, white soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, purified water, sodium hydrogen phosphate, euxyl PE 9010, phosphoric acid/sodium hydroxide.