Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.69 (incl
Sorry, this product is no longer available.|
Important - Pregaine has been discontinued by the manufacturer
If you are looking for a shampoo to use with Regaine, please visit our Regaine compatible shampoo page.
Pregaine has been discontinued
- If you found that Pregaine worked for you, you may wish to consider Alpecin Alpecin, like Pregaine, is silicone-free, but with the added benefit of caffeine. Caffeine has been shown in studies to help protect the hair.
- Another alternative is Silicium 44 Shampoo, a new hair loss product of natural origin. It contains silicon and is intended for use alongside Silicium 44 Hair Loss Solution, a unique new topical application that may help stop hair loss and encourage regrowth.
Pregaine is a shampoo specifically designed for thinning hair, and for use in conjunction with Regaine. Because most shampoos contain silicone, which is designed to make the hair feel softer. However, this silicone can often make the hair feel thinner. In addition, silicone can coat the scalp and thus stop treatments such as Regaine from reaching the roots of the hair.
Pregaine shampoo does not contain silicone, which means that it does not impede the operation of Regaine. See also Regaine and Shampooing.
Features of Pregaine
Note that Pregaine itself will not make your hair grow back; rather, it is designed to clean the hair in preparation for using Regaine.
- By the makers of Regaine.
- Gentle cleansing for fuller, healthier looking hair.
- Pregaine clear gel shampoo is an innovative gel shampoo specially formulated to effectively and gently clean thinning hair, adding body, volume and manageability.
- Pregaine is ideally suited for use with Regaine as it does not impede the absorption of Regaine or damage new hair growth.
- Pregaine shampoo does not contain the active ingredient found in Regaine; rather, it is designed to be used in conjunction with Regaine.