Click on image to enlarge
Price: £8.29 (incl
(Buy 3 or more for £7.88 each)
Multi-Gyn ActiGel 50ml (formerly known as Bio-Fem Active Gel and previously Actigel) is a safe, gentle and effective gel to soothe, relieve and prevent vaginal discomforts.
Multi-Gyn ActiGel encourages the beneficial vaginal bacterial flora (lactobacilli or lactic acid bacteria) to grow, creating an optimal environment thus preventing discomfort. Multi-Gyn is ideal for women who are prone to recurring thrush.
Multi-Gyn ActiGel has a formula based on natural plant extracts. Multi-Gyn ActiGel does not contain any chemicals such as preservatives. One of the key ingredients of Multi-Gyn ActiGel is the patented 2QR complex that blocks the adhesion of harmful bacteria and neutralises these bacteria effectively.
- Multi-Gyn prevents and treats bacterial vaginosis.
- Supports the natural repair system of the tissues.
- Multi-Gyn optimises the condition of the mucosa.
- Reduces unpleasant vaginal odour and discharge.
- Multi-Gyn provides a direct soothing effect on itching and irritations.
- Provides instant relief of vaginal discomforts.
- Multi-Gyn can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Safe and harmless (even when swallowed).
- Has no side effects even when used in combination with medications.
- Includes vaginal applicator.
- No preservatives, hormones or fragrances.
- Does not affect condoms.
- No animal ingredients.
- Multi-Gyn is not tested on animals.
Directions for use:
Apply Multi-Gyn ActiGel as often as you please each time you experience or wish to prevent or wish to prevent discomfort such as itch, sensitivity or irritation. For treatment of bacterial vaginosis with undesired discharge and/or odour, apply in the vagina at minimum twice per day in ample quantity for a period fo 5 days. For prevention of undesired discharge, odour and related complaints, or to counter thrush, one application per three days.
Do not use Multi-Gyn ActiGel directly after intercourse if you wish to become pregnant as it may reduce the activity of sperm. You can use a lubricant such as KY to make intercourse more comfortable.
Please note: The colouration of Multi-Gyn Gel may vary from clear to amber-brown, Multi-Gyn gel received with this difference in colouration is exactly the same as the clear version and will not give any adverse effects. For more info please visit Multi-Gyn Info Page
Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol.