Click on image to enlarge
A unique natural gel clinically proven to treat and prevent bacterial vaginosisis as effectively as antibiotics.
Multi-Gyn ActiGel 50ml has the highest concentration of 2QR Complex of any of the products so is a safe, gentle and effective way to relieve and prevent BV, vaginal soreness and intimate discomfort.
ActiGel encourages the beneficial vaginal bacterial flora (lactobacilli or lactic acid bacteria) to grow, creating an optimal environment thus preventing discomfort. Multi-Gyn Actigel is ideal for women who are prone to recurring thrush.
- Fragrance • Preservative • hormone free.
- Prevents and treats bacterial vaginosis.
- Supports the natural repair system of the tissues.
- Reduces unpleasant vaginal odour and discharge.
- Provides instant relief of vaginal discomforts.
- Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Without side effects even when used in combination with medications.
- Does not affect condoms.
Directions for use:
Apply Multi-Gyn ActiGel as often as you please each time you experience or wish to prevent discomfort such as itch, sensitivity or irritation.
For treatment of bacterial vaginosis with undesired discharge and/or odour, apply in the vagina at minimum twice per day in ample quantity for a period of 5 days.
Please note: The colouration of Multi-Gyn Gel may vary from clear to amber-brown, Multi-Gyn gel received with this difference in colouration is exactly the same as the clear version and will not give any adverse effects.
Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol.